Seminar on Theoretical Chemistry
The programme of the Online Group Seminar on Theoretical Chemistry in the winter semester 2020/21 can be found "here". Further information can be found "here" in the KIT intranet.
Conferences on Quantum Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry List (CCL)
- Workshop on Theoretical Chemistry: Exploring Chemical Space, Online via Webex, 23-26 February 2021.
- REHE 2021, Assisi, Italy, 14-18 June 2021.
- Strong Correlation in Molecules, Znojmo, Czech Republic, 15-18 June 2021.
- Theory in Catalysis and Surface Chemistry, Krakow, Poland, 16-18 June 2021.
- ICQC 2021, 17th International Congress of Quantum Chemistry, Bratislava, Slovakia, 21-26 June 2021.
- Intermolecular Interactions and Properties of Gases, Liquids and Solids, Graz, Austria, 27-30 June 2021.
- Söllerhaus Seminar, Hirschegg, Kleinwalsertal, Austria, 8-11 July 2021.
- 12th Triennial Congress of the World Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists, WATOC 2021, Vancouver BC, Canada, 25-30 July 2021.
- OPERA-2021, Kloster Wasem, Ingelheim am Rhein, Germany, 1-3 September 2021.
- European Summerschool in Quantum Chemistry, Hotel Torre Normanna, Sicily, Italy, 5-18 September 2021.
- 57th Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry, Würzburg, Germany, 19-23 September 2021.