Seminar on Theoretical Chemistry
Doctoral seminar about quantum chemical calculations with TURBOMOLE
The programme for the online doctoral seminar on quantum chemical calculations with TURBOMOLE in the winter semester 2021/22 can be found „here“. Further informationen can be found „here" on the KIT-Intranet.
Conferences on Quantum Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry List (CCL)
- 12th Congress on Electronic Structure Principles and Applications (ESPA), Vigo, Spain, 21-24 June 2022.
- Molecular Quantum Mechanics (MQM), Blacksburg, Virginia, USA, 26 June-1 July 2022.
- WATOC, 12th Triennial Congress of the World Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists, Vancouver BC, Canada, 3-8 July 2022.
- 2nd International Conference on Noncovalent Interactions (ICNI), Strasbourg, France, 18-22 July 2022.
- OPERA-2020, Kloster Wasem, Ingelheim am Rhein, Germany, 31 August-2 Septermber 2022.
- European Summerschool in Quantum Chemistry, Hotel Torre Normanna, Sicily, Italy, 11-24 September 2022.
- 58th Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry, Heidelberg, Germany, 18-22 September 2022.
- Strong Correlation in Molecules, Znojmo, Czech Republic, 20-23 June 2023.
- ICQC, 17th International Congress of Quantum Chemistry, Bratislava, Slovakia, 26 June-1 July 2023.
- Intermolecular Interactions and Properties of Gases, Liquids and Solids, Graz, Austria, 2-5 July 2023.
- Theory in Catalysis and Surface Chemistry, Krakow, Poland, 2023.
- REHE, Assisi, Italy, to be announced.