Seminar on Theoretical Chemistry
The programme of the Group Seminar on Theoretical Chemistry in the winter semester 2022/23 can be found "here".
Conferences on Quantum Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry List (CCL)
- Molecular Response Properties Summer School 2023, Stockholm, Sweden, 12-16 June 2023.
- Strong Correlation in Molecules, Znojmo, Czech Republic, 20-23 June 2023.
- 3rd Quantum International Frontiers (QIF3): Density and Density Matrix-driven Electronic Structure Methods, Lodz, Poland, 21-24 June 2023.
- ICQC, 17th International Congress of Quantum Chemistry, Bratislava, Slovakia, 26 June-1 July 2023.
- Intermolecular Interactions and Properties of Gases, Liquids and Solids, Graz, Austria, 2-5 July 2023.
- Söllerhaus-Seminar, Hirschegg, Kleinwalsertal, Austria, 22-26 July 2023.
- European Conference on Computational and Theoretical Chemistry, Exploring Molecular Space, Thessaloniki, Greece, 27-31 August 2023.
- MWM Summer School: Modern Wavefunction Methods in Electronic-Structure Theory, Pisa, Italy, 27 August-3 September 2023.
- 59. Symposium für Theoretische Chemie (STC 2023), ETH Zürich, Schweiz, 11-15 September 2023.
- Theory in Catalysis and Surface Chemistry, Krakow, Poland, 2023.
- 13th Triennial Congress of the World Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists, WATOC 2025, Oslo, Norway, 22-27 June 2025.