Seminar on Theoretical Chemistry
The programme of the Online Group Seminar on Theoretical Chemistry in the winter semester 2021/22 can be found "here". Further information can be found "here" in the KIT intranet.
Conferences on Quantum Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry List (CCL)
- 57th Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry, Würzburg, Germany, 20-24 September 2021.
- Molecular Quantum Mechanics (MQM), Blacksburg, Virginia, USA, 26 June-1 July 2022.
- WATOC, 12th Triennial Congress of the World Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists, Vancouver BC, Canada, 3-8 July 2022.
- OPERA-2020, Kloster Wasem, Ingelheim am Rhein, Germany, 31 August-2 Septermber 2022.
- European Summerschool in Quantum Chemistry, Hotel Torre Normanna, Sicily, Italy, 11-24 September 2022.
- 58th Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry, Heidelberg, Germany, 18-22 September 2022.
- Strong Correlation in Molecules, Znojmo, Czech Republic, 2023.
- Theory in Catalysis and Surface Chemistry, Krakow, Poland, 2023.
- ICQC, 17th International Congress of Quantum Chemistry, Bratislava, Slovakia, 2023.
- Intermolecular Interactions and Properties of Gases, Liquids and Solids, Graz, Austria, 2023.
- REHE, Assisi, Italy, to be announced.