Seminar on Theoretical Chemistry
The programme of the Online Group Seminar on Theoretical Chemistry in the summer semester 2021 can be found "here". Further information can be found "here" in the KIT intranet.
Conferences on Quantum Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry List (CCL)
- 4th Workshop on New Developments in Coupled-Cluster Theory, Telluride, Colorado, USA, 19-23 July 2021.
- 57th Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry, Würzburg, Germany, 19-23 September 2021.
- WATOC, 12th Triennial Congress of the World Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists, Vancouver BC, Canada, 3-8 July 2022.
- OPERA-2020, Kloster Wasem, Ingelheim am Rhein, Germany, 31 August-2 Septermber 2022.
- European Summerschool in Quantum Chemistry, Hotel Torre Normanna, Sicily, Italy, 11-24 September 2022.
- 58th Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry, Heidelberg, Germany, 18-22 September 2022.
- Strong Correlation in Molecules, Znojmo, Czech Republic, 2023.
- Theory in Catalysis and Surface Chemistry, Krakow, Poland, 2023.
- ICQC, 17th International Congress of Quantum Chemistry, Bratislava, Slovakia, 2023.
- Intermolecular Interactions and Properties of Gases, Liquids and Solids, Graz, Austria, 2023.
- REHE, Assisi, Italy, to be announced.