Group picture of the Theoretical Chemistry Group
Seminar on Theoretical Chemistry
The programme of the Group Seminar on Theoretical Chemistry in the winter semester 2016/17 can be found "here".
Seminar on Numerical Methods in Quantum Chemistry
The program for the seminar for employees on numerical methods in quantum chemistry in the winter semester 2016/17 can be found "here".
Forthcoming Conferences on Quantum Chemistry
- CECAM Workshop
- Computational Chemistry List (CCL)
- Söllerhaus Seminar, Hirschegg, Austria, 5-8 April 2017.
- Molecular Properties and Computational Spectroscopy, Pisa, Italy, 10-12 April 2017.
- Workshop on "Theory and applications of RPA-and-beyond methods in various fields", Paris, France, 2-4 May 2017.
- FemEx Netherlands 2017, Huizen, The Netherlands, 22-25 June 2017.
- 17th European Seminar on Computational Methods in Quantum Chemistry (ESCMQC 2017), Harper-Adams University, Shropshire, UK, 11-14 July 2017.
- Summer school on DFT and Beyond: Accuracy, Efficiency and Reproducibility in Computational Materials Science, Berlin, Germany, 31 July-11 August 2017.
- WATOC 2017, Munich, Germany, 27 August-1 September 2017.
- REHE-2017, 12th International Conference on Relativistic Effects in Heavy-Element Chemistry and Physics, Marburg, Germany, 2-6 September 2017.