Group picture of the Theoretical Chemistry Group
Seminar on Theoretical Chemistry
The schedule for the Seminar on Theoretical Chemistry in the summer semester 2013 is available for download here.
Forthcoming Conferences on Quantum Chemistry
- CECAM Workshop
- Computational Chemistry List (CCL)
- 7th Molecular Quantum Mechanics 2013, Lugano, Switzerland, 2-7 June 2013.
- Very Accurate and Large Computations and Applications 2013, Strand Hotel Fevik, Norway, 9-12 June 2013.
- 2013 Telluride School on Theoretical Chemistry, Telluride, U.S.A., 15-20 July, 2013.
- 8th Symposium of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics (ISTCP-8), Budapest, Hungary, 25-31 August 2013.
- 9th European Conference on Computational Chemistry (EuCo-CC9), Sopron, Hungary, 1-5 September 2013.
- Methods in Molecular Energy Research: Theory and Spectroscopy of Transitions Metal Complexes (Summerschool 2013), Essen, Germany, 2-6 September 2013.
- CPMD-Meeting 2013: Matter, life, light from ab initio molecular dynamics simulations, Leipzig, Germany, 2-6 September 2013.
- European Summerschool in Theoretical Chemistry, ESQC 2013, Hotel Torre Normanna, Sicily, Italy, 8-21 September 2013.
- 15th International Conference on Density Functional Theory and its Applications (DFT2013), Durham, U.K., 9-13 September 2013.
- SFB/TRR 88 "3MET" Symposium on Bimetallic Complexes, Karlsruhe, Germany, 22-27 September 2013.
- 49. Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry, Erlangen, Germany, 22-27 September 2013.
- Excited States and Complex Environments, ESCE 2013, Munster, Germany, 8-11 October 2013.
- 50. Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry, Vienna, Austria, 14-18 September 2014.